The TEKO Merino Ultra is a low cut running sock with no cushioning. Designed for people who really enjoy their running, it incorporates our latest technologies including our 'Achilles Wrap System' which improves fit and comfort around the foot. The seamless toe and anatomical heel ensure maximum comfort without the chance of blisters. Our Merino Syn3rgy yarn provides excellent temperature control, wicking, and superior comfort.
TEKO Ultra Running Sock Features
- Merino Syn3rgy - A precise blend of merino wool and superfine recycled polyester provides increased comfort and durability
- Our chlorine-free merino wool is Bluesign certified
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Accelerator Air Channels - Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- 30% Merino, 30% Polyester, 38% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Unisex Footwear sizing can be a bit tricky.
Please use this chart to find your correct size.