TEKO ecoRUN SHORT CREW HEIGHT Socks Light Half Cushion 2.0 running sock is designed for runners and cyclists who prefer a slightly taller sock. It is perfect for running and cycling by providing the ankles with a little more protection and warmth and can also be used for many other sports. The strategically placed light cushioning under the foot is luxuriously comfortable against your skin allowing your feet to breathe and these socks are Vegan-friendly. They are easy to care for and made from Econyl® yarns.
ECONYL® is an innovative regeneration process that transforms nylon waste, such as fishing nets, or textile scraps normally destined for landfill or incineration, are recovered and transformed into a new, ultrafine yarn, which has the same characteristics as nylon made of virgin raw material.
TEKO ecoRUN SHORT CREW HEIGHT Light Half Cushion 2.0 Sock Features:
- Econyl ® yarn - Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anatomical heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Asymmetric Fit - Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
Econyl® is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A
Unisex Footwear sizing can be a bit tricky.
Please use this chart to find your correct size.