TEKO ecoSKI RACE PRO Compression sock was designed by professional boot fitters looking for the ultimate ultra-thin compression ski sock for skiers who really like this type of fit. It is also used for wearing with foam injected ski boots often the domain of racers and advanced skiers and freeriders. Made with our superfine merino wool that is exceptionally soft, with natural moisture-wicking and insulating properties. The compression fit is combined with a seamless toe construction. The arch and anatomical heel provide a precise fit without any chance of bunching and blisters. The SKi RACE PRO sock is perfect for those who prefer a much thinner, tighter ski sock providing better muscle stability, blood flow, less fatigue and faster recovery.
TEKO ecoSKI RACE Pro sock features:
- Ultra-thin, compression fit prevents bunching and discomfort.
- Compression fit provides better muscle stability, blood flow, less fatigue and faster recovery
- Merino Wool - Superfine Merino fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly whilst regulating temperature.
- Our chlorine-free merino wool is Bluesign certified
- Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- No added shin protection
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Merino wool is certified Mulesing-Free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- 36% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 28% Merino, 8% Elastic
Washing : Machine wash warm and then air or tumble dry
Unisex Footwear sizing can be a bit tricky.
Please use this chart to find your correct size.