The TEKO No-Show sock is probably our most popular year-round sock for running, gym, cycling, tennis and everyday wear. The no-show design is our stealth style. They are so comfortable and easy to wear with many different types of shoes. They have an ultra-low-cut design with light cushioning under the foot. These socks feel luxuriously comfortable against your skin and they are Vegan-friendly. Easy to care for and made from Econyl® yarns.
ECONYL® is an innovative regeneration process that transforms nylon waste, such as fishing nets, or textile scraps normally destined for landfill or incineration, are recovered and transformed into a new, ultrafine yarn, which has the same characteristics as nylon made of virgin raw material.
TEKO No-Show sock features:
- Econyl ® yarn - Super Ultrafine microfibres dry, regulate temperature and evaporate moisture quickly.
- Ultrafine 200 Needle Skin-Fit Tekonology
- Asymmetric Fit - Left and Right Socks for maximum comfort and performance.
- X-Bridge Arch-Fit
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Y-Gore Ergo Heel - Provides superior fit around the heel.
- Gender-Neutral Sizing
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Mesh Breathability Zones - This allows better airflow around the toe for increased evaporation and temperature control.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- TEKO Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
98% Polyamide, 2% Elastic.
Econyl® is a registered trademark of AQUAFIL S.P.A
Unisex Footwear sizing can be a bit tricky.
Please use this chart to find your correct size.