The TEKO Merino Trekking sock features a mid-calf height designed for wearing with hiking and heavier trekking boots. With heavy cushioning throughout you benefit from the comfort and wicking properties required on long treks. Perfect for long-distance trekking in autumn or winter weather conditions. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability. The nylon reinforcement is doubled up in the heel and toe areas. The TEKO Trekking sock provides comfort and wicking properties while retaining a lightweight feel and excellent breathability.
TEKO Merino Trekking Sock Features:
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorbs and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified chlorine-free merino wool
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Anatomical Heel Pocket.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
80% Natural Merino Wool, 18% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Unisex Footwear sizing can be a bit tricky.
Please use this chart to find your correct size.